- The article must be of a legal nature. It should be topical and should ideally be of interest to a broad spectrum of readers. We accept commentaries on legislation, case notes and general interest articles.
- You must have permission as an author of from the author to submit the article for publication. We reserve the right to edit the article if required and it becomes the property of Lexpress for use within the scope of the web site.
- The author’s full name and contact email address (or web site address) will appear alongside the article wherever it is published.
- Where possible we would appreciate it if you could indicate which topic (or topics) the article should be referenced under.
- We does not pay for contributions, and prefers to be the first publisher of original materials, but will also consider publishing content for which the author maintains copyright.
- Original articles are expected to be original but in case you are taking inspiration or picking up content from an already published article then give proper credit to the source.
- Submitting any manuscript for publication will not affect the copyright of the Author, his ownership of copyright remains as it is. You retain the copyright to your article(s) published at Lexpress. You may gladly get them published in books, journals, magazines, newspapers etc.
- The Website follows a rolling submission policy and hence there is no deadline to submit articles. The authors are entirely responsible for accuracy of facts and citations. Though the editors would seek clarifications on contentious issues found by them, the Website does not have the staff to check the accuracy of all facts, quotations and citations; therefore this must remain as the sole responsibility of the author.
Any queries relating to the theme or the structure of your submissions or any general queries relating to submissions contact us on admin[at]lexpress[dot]in