About Pulastya Legal Services LLP
Pulastya Legal is a professional law firm engaged in providing high-quality intellectual property and business legal services to its clients. The firm has local offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, and Jabalpur and is closely connected with international law firms which expand the firm’s ability to serve its clients in international jurisdictions, such as United States and Europe. Understanding the needs of a growing and competitive legal market, the firm has continually strived to offer the best and most responsible counsel and service to its clients. A relentless focus on knowledge management, effective client communication, and relationship management has enabled Pulastya Legal to carve a niche for itself in the legal world.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage client-relations of the firm in collaboration with the managing partners of the firm
2. Manage content writers to publish blogs, articles, short updates on our website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms
3. Manage social media channels of the firm
4. Build and manage speaking engagements of the firm’s advocates and partners on third-party platforms and manage podcasts
5. Create and manage a content calendar in consultation with the managing partners of the firm execute the same
6. Determine strategic online communication campaigns aligned with organizational goals
7. Create brand awareness through educational methods
Social Media Marketing Blogging Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Digital Marketing Email Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 10th Nov’20 and 20th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have experience in content writing and be a smooth-talker and a good-storyteller
2. Must have the ability to communicate concisely and convincingly
3. Must be good in curating ideas on how to keep the audience engaged Must have knowledge and passion for law and legal businesses
4. Must be highly motivated, punctual, and willing to innovate
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code 5 days a week Job offer
Number of openings: 1
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
To apply for our internship program, please send your cover letter, resume and relevant educational credentials to email@example.com.