About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Work with Team members to develop ETL (ODI tool) for Mantas AML system.
- Very good knowledge in ODI (ETL tool) along with excellent knowledge in PL/SQL and Unix
- Define process for L3 deliverables and support production issues and enhancement request to the existing system and countries
- Manage team members and ensure to transfer the knowledge to all team members and enable them to deliver faster, effective and error free
- Adhere to SCB SDLC, ORF controls and data policies
- Provide support to team members on any technical queries
- Automation strategy and POC to be done on all manual work with in the team
- Provide support to other initiatives as and when required
Minimum Skill Requirement and Experience:
Banking domain, L&C Experience, Delivery & Support experience
Education: Bachelors/Master’s degree
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.